Vietnam Visa for German citizens Notices
According to the latest Vietnam Immigration Regulations issued on 18 JUNE 2015, TAKING EFFECT FROM 01 JULY 2015 TO 30 JUNE 2019, German citizens currently living in German or in other countries, holding ordinary passport which is valid for at least 6 months more beyond the date of arrival, are in the Vietnam visa for German citizens exemption list with visa-free length of staying of less than 15 days in Vietnam and single entry/exit. Accordingly:
- A. If a German citizen’s length of stay in Vietnam is LESS THAN 15 days, Vietnam Visa for German citizens is EXEMPTED
- B. If a German citizen’s length of stay in Vietnam is FROM 15 days onward, Vietnam Visa for German citizens is OBLIGATORILY REQUIRED.
To obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival, travelers just need to finish the following simple steps:
- Go online: www.visavietnamgov.com
- Submit application form online via our secured network to receive the Visa Approval letter.
- Get Visa Stamp when arriving Vietnam International Airports ( Ha Noi/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh city/ Nha Trang ).
Vietnam Visa for German citizens NOTES:
Before applying for Vietnam visa, please make sure that your passport has at least 6 month validity counting from date of arrival and blank pages left for new stamp. Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for TRAVELING BY AIR to Vietnam.
Apply Vietnam Visa now on www.visavietnamgov.com, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.
Following is required information to obtain Vietnam Visa:
- Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first;
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YY;
- Your nationality on passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival);
- Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport;
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival. With this registered entry date on official visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later but not earlier than the approved date;
- Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only. You can use our secured online form to submit your application or find all download forms.
For further assistance, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline: +84 12 32 320 320.